Wash & Care Guide
Every type of lingerie will last longer by following these tips:
- Hand-wash in cold or warm water.
- Never wring or twist lingerie to remove water. Use a towel to blot dry.
- Always use a detergent made for delicate garments.
- Use a mesh lingerie bag if machine washing.
- If machine washing, wash the delicates with other delicates. Avoid heavy fabrics that can tangle and damage delicate fibers.
- Never overload the washer or the mesh bag. Give items plenty of room to move.
- Avoid washing lingerie with lint-producing fabrics such as terry cloth or fleece.
- Separate light and dark colored garments when washing by hand or machine.
- Always air-dry lingerie. If you must use a dryer, choose the cool setting.
- Never invert your molded cups bras or push one cup into the other.
- Do not fold your molded cups bra, to keep their shape store them by standing them up in your drawer with the cups inside each other.